College of Arts & Sciences
In the College of Arts and Sciences, we believe an education that incorporates the arts, humanities, and social and natural sciences empowers you to think critically, logically and independently; write and speak forcefully and effectively; analyze and interpret data; to frame difficult questions and find answers; assess values; and to approach others with understanding and compassion will equip you to make a difference in the world.
If you share those beliefs, you've found a home with us!
- College of Arts & Sciences to host Resources for College Success, Oct. 7
- Mathematics professor's Math Circles program featured in Scientific American blog
- Biology professor receives $1.85M NIH grant funds project to study virus interaction with the immune system and identify poxvirus threats
- Michael Kanost elected 2015 Entomological Society of America fellow
- French group to visit campus, Manhattan and Morganville
- Visual journalist joins A.Q. Miller School Faculty
- Dave Kendall joins A.Q. Miller School as Interim News Director
- see more News »