College of Arts & Sciences
In the College of Arts and Sciences, we believe an education that incorporates the arts, humanities, and social and natural sciences empowers you to think critically, logically and independently; write and speak forcefully and effectively; analyze and interpret data; to frame difficult questions and find answers; assess values; and to approach others with understanding and compassion will equip you to make a difference in the world.
If you share those beliefs, you've found a home with us!
- Geography professor receives NSF Rapid Response Research Grant
- Journalism professor receives top teaching honor
- Two Biology faculty named National Academies education fellows in life sciences
- Biochemist studies oilseed plants for biofuel, industrial development
- Biology graduate student wins award at national meeting
- Postdoctoral research associate in Biology receives Best Young Investigator award
- Eiselein named first recipient of the Michael Donnelly Faculty Award in English
- see more News »