College of Arts & Sciences
In the College of Arts and Sciences, we believe an education that incorporates the arts, humanities, and social and natural sciences empowers you to think critically, logically and independently; write and speak forcefully and effectively; analyze and interpret data; to frame difficult questions and find answers; assess values; and to approach others with understanding and compassion will equip you to make a difference in the world.
If you share those beliefs, you've found a home with us!
- College of Arts & Sciences student a finalist in Rhodes Scholarship competition
- Geography alumnus to receive award, present lecture on marine conservation
- College of Arts & Sciences hosts Eisenhower Circle Celebration fifth anniversary, honor distinguished alumni
- Matthew Sanderson appointed visiting research fellow
- Paul selected as delegate to UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Air Force ROTC members attend annual marathon in Dayton
- School of Music, Theatre, and Dance named All-Steinway School