Sullivan Poetry Award
The College of Arts and Sciences is proud to present a poetry contest for the Sullivan Poetry Award. This contest is open to all K-State students and the winning poem will receive a $2,000 prize.
- Deadline to submit to Sullivan Poetry Award: Friday, March 29, 2019.
Who Can Participate
- The competition is for ALL K-State students who are properly enrolled and in good standing with the University.
- $2,000 check to the winner of the Sullivan Poetry Award.
- Notification to all, including winner: May 10, 2019.
- Poems may be on any topic.
- Submit poems in a typed format.
- Each poem must have a title, even if “Untitled” is used.
- Each entrant may only submit ONE poem no longer than two pages.
- Author’s name or identifying information must be provided with submission including eID and Wildcat ID number.
Submitting Your Entry
- Poems should be submitted digitally by attaching a Microsoft Word document to an email to email@example.com.
- Keep a record and copy of your work. Poems will not be returned.
- 2018 Lydia de Wolf, Solzhenitsyn (pdf)