The College of Arts and Sciences will hosts a tailgate party in Cat Town prior to three home football game this season and we are extending an invitation to the entire ArtSci family to join the fun and connect with your college! We hope to see you there!
Cost: $10 per adult, $5 per child
Location: Cat Town, USA, which is located at the south end of the west parking lot at Bill Snyder Family Stadium. Click for a map.
Start time: The party starts two hours prior to kickoff for each home game.
What does your $10 include?
- Catered food and drinks from local favorite Cox Brothers BBQ
- Pre-game visit from the K-State Marching Band
- Opportunity to meet the Dean
- Departmental updates from faculty and department heads
- Arts and Sciences swag like pens and koozies
- The festive pre-game atmosphere of Cat Town
To RSVP, click the "Register/RSVP" link next to the picture of Willie Wildcat on the following link: www.found.ksu.edu/rsvp/as-cattown
Need tickets to the game? Contact the K-State ticket office at www.kstatesports.com or 800-221-CATS.