Student Office Assistant
Role and Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Office Specialist, the responsibility of the student employee is to provide administrative support for the Deans’ Office. Specific job duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answering phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responding to emails through Arts and Sciences account.
- Working in KSIS computer system to look up student account information.
- Running errands and/or making deliveries around campus.
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external guests.
- Filing paperwork and documentation.
- Maintaining professionalism in office setting.
- Schedule appointments for Open Option, Social Sciences, and Pre-Health Advisors.
- Assist students with Program/Plan changes, withdrawing from or adding classes, reinstatement, and graduation forms.
- Maintain a welcoming and clean office environment.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Keyboarding proficiency, excellent customer service skills, Microsoft Office proficiency, and written and oral communication skills
Starting at $7.25/hour (max 30 hrs/week)
Preferred freshman or sophomore standing. Please submit application and resume to College of Arts & Sciences Deans' Office, 107 Calvin Hall.
Click to download application. (pdf)