Faculty Diversity Curriculum Forums will be held each spring semester and will include workshops or regional colloquia, addressing multicultural curriculum transformation in different and specific fields or multicultural issues. Campus and off-campus guests will be invited to share their expertise and new ideas with the College faculty in interactive forums to expand the College of Arts and Sciences faculty network.
- Increase awareness of the complexity of diversity issues
- Prepare students, faculty, and staff for a diverse workforce
- Integrate a rich diverse curriculum in the sciences, humanities, social sciences, and arts
- Reach across disciplines and establish multidisciplinary diversity courses
- Facilitate international student exchange programs