The Buildings of ArtSci: Waters Hall
Waters Hall was completed in 3 stages: the east wing was completed in 1913, the west wing in 1923, and the center of the building in 1952 to connect the two wings. The building was intended to group the Department of Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Husbandry, Poultry Husbandry, Agriculture Economics, and Milling into one building.
Currently, the Departments of Sociology, Anthropology and Social Work, Economics & Political Science call Waters home. Also in the building are the non-ArtSci departments of Agriculture Economics, Agronomy, Entomology, and Horticulture and Forestry.