The Buildings of ArtSci: Fairchild Hall
Fairchild Hall was built in 1894 for a "Library and Agricultural Science Hall." The Library was located in Fairchild until Farrell Library was built. Fairchild currently has office space for several offices for the School of Music, Theatre, and Dance, as well as the Graduate School, Student Financial Aid, Planning and Evaluation Services, the Center for Aging, and computer labs. The bronze bust of William Alexander Harris, a "soldier, statesman, farmer, breeder", rests on a pedestal in front of this building.