The Buildings of ArtSci: Burt Hall
Burt Hall was designed in 1923 and originally provided facilities for clinical research, instruction and surgery on large animals as a veterinary clinic. This building was named in honor of Dr. Burt who was Head of the Department of Anatomy for many years. He joined the faculty in 1909 and served the Department of Veterinary Medicine for 37 years. The building was remodeled in 1946 following a fire, renovated again in 1959, and partially upgraded in 1981. It is currently used for biochemistry research facilities.